The Design team plays an important role in Shopee. The team covers the entire range of product UI/UX design, including the user-growth, promotion, wallet and payment, checkout, retention, listings and users, search and recommendation etc. The team is also responsible for the branding visual identities and elements of Shopee, including logos, mascots, stickers, and internal physical products. Browse our Design team openings to see how you can make an impact with us.
- Collaborate with designers, product managers and developers to conceptualise and prototype UI/UX solutions of web platform from the userâ€™s perspective
- Understand platform design guidelines and generate professional digital output that is usable, compliant, facilitating the development
- Craft design solutions with functional, logical and interactive insights
- Currently studying in a recognised university or polytechnic, preferably in design major (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), HCI, IS, CS, or related Diploma / Degree
- Good understanding of e-Commerce and business design
- Proficient in at least two mainstream design and collaboration tools (e.g. Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Experience Design, Adobe Photoshop, inVisionApp, Flinto, etc)
- Swift in picking up new concept and skills
- Interested to find out more about Shopee Design Team? Keep your eyes peeled on Shopee Design’s Instagram and Medium!
- Please state your availability clearly in the comments section (Start date, End date, part-time or full-time)
- Full-time interns preferred (3-6 months)
- Part-time interns who can commit at least 3 working days a week are also welcome to apply
- Remuneration: competitive, meets national minimum wage legislation in Singapore
- Virtual interviews will be conducted for applicants outside of Singapore
- Successful applicants based in other parts of Southeast Asia and Taiwan may be arranged to work temporarily from one of our local offices