We’re looking for a detail-oriented person with a passion for financial modeling, analysis, and telling a story with numbers to contribute to our fast growing Finance team. The Associate Financial Analyst will support the Financial Planning & Analysis team responsible for financial forecasts, maintaining key Salsify metrics, and budgeting and spending approvals – all of which rely on strong partnerships throughout the organization.
The Associate Financial Analyst will work closely with the Analyst, Accounting, and System teams to create and share financial reports, models for decision support, and maintain accurate and operationally meaningful forecasts. Being self-driven, eager to learn quickly, and organized are critical to success in this role. An innate need to communicate with other members of the team and budget owners across the company is crucial to being effective in this role. Salsify is a highly collaborative environment and FP&A has the privilege of working closely with every team.
How You’ll Make an Impact:
- Update the financial forecast with the latest inputs, logic, and assumptions to drive short-term and long term planning
- Improve the efficiency and presentation of financial and key metric reports
- Enable budget owners have accurate information and understand key metrics
- Build financial models to provide scenario and cost modeling support
- Research and review budget requests allowing teams to operate effectively and within financial bounds
- Strategize with the team on how to best scale the finance processes and operations for a high growth SaaS company
- Conduct Public Company research to assist with benchmarking models
You’ll Enjoy This Role If You Have:
- BS degree in Math, Economics, Statistics, Finance, Business Administration or related field
- 6-24 months of experience in finance, via co-op, internship, or full-time position
- Experience working at a high growth SaaS company a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, and Word
- Familiarity with any of Adaptive Planning, Salesforce, and or NetSuite a plus
- Desire to problem solve collaboratively
- Strong organizational, analytical, and project management skills
What We Have for You:
- Competitive Salary
- 401 (k)
- Unlimited Vacation
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company provided Life Insurance and Short Term Disability as well as additional voluntary insurance elections
- FSA: Medical, Commuter, and Dependent Care
- HSA: Tax-advantaged Medical Savings Account
- 16 Week Paid Maternity & 10 Week Paid Parental Leave Program
- Referral Bonuses
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on the job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a person’s achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply – we would be happy to speak with you!
Salsify’s mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsify’s growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Paris (France), and remote offices around the globe. If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Salsify is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diverse perspectives yield strong and happy teams. Our employees and customers win when we have a variety of opinions and experiences. If you have a disability, require a religious accommodation or if there is anything we can do to make you more comfortable during our recruitment process, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please see our Candidate Privacy Statement for information on the personal data we process in connection with your application.