Job Title and Department: Facilities Intern
Directly Reports to: Vice President of Finance and Director of Facilities
Supervises the: NA
Responsible for: Developing an understanding of the TMA System for preventative maintenance and projects and related data entry. Will work in the TMA System.
1. Reads and takes notes related to the Training Guide for TMA Systems. Notes and questions should be documented electronically for future use.
2. Identifies questions related to the Training Guide and reviews questions with the Vice President of Finance and/or the Director of Facilities for clarification and direction.
3. Reviews the Facilities Checklist document (preventative maintenance) and works with Vice President of Finance and/or Director of Facilities in understanding its meaning and use.
4. Sets up tasks identified in the Facilities Checklist in the TMA System so that they are converted from Word / paper format to the TMA System preventive maintenance module.
5. Sets up completed facilities projects in the TMA System using information and documentation related to the projects.
6. Writes “how to” documents for use of the TMA System preventative maintenance and projects modules. These will be used by others.
7. Trains others on use of the TMA System preventative maintenance and project modules.
1. Ability and desire to read and comprehend technical manuals
3. Excellent computer skills
4. Organized and structured in approach to work
5. Ability to work independently
6. Strong writing skills including ability to outline and good grammar