RS&H is currently seeking an Entry Level Mechanical Engineer for the Aviation Practice in Jacksonville, Florida.
A select number of applicants who apply to this role will be invited to RS&H’s annual Aviation Career Day. Taking place on October 18th & 19th, this year’s virtual event will be bringing industry experts and aspiring professionals together for a unique hiring experience.
While typically this event takes place at our corporate headquarters in Jacksonville, FL – we have decided to move the event to a virtual setting to maintain your health and safety.
- Interaction with RS&H leadership
- Lunch provided by RS&H via UberEats
- HR interviewing tips
- Virtual social event to get to know one another
- Remote interviewing via Zoom
The Mechanical Engineering Associate will be joining an experienced team of professionals providing creativity and comprehensive services to both private and public sector clients. Responsible duties will include HVAC and Plumbing Design. Familiarity with Fire Protection systems is a plus.
Our team is passionate about aviation. We choose to design and manage a wide variety of civil projects at airports throughout the U.S. and abroad. Our projects reach hundreds of millions of dollars in construction value for clients who are also equally passionate about aviation.
We foster, value, and reward people who are creative, organized, self-motivated, and collegial. You will work one-on-one with Project Managers and Construction Managers to design civil projects essential for the continued safe and efficient operation of the nation’s most important airports. This opportunity will allow you to grow your career and has the potential to advance into a project management role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering from an ABET accredited university (completed by June 2022).
- Exposure to building Mechanical systems design, previous internship experience is a preferred.
- Experience or familiarity with AutoCAD and REVIT
- Exposure to HVAC Load Calculation/Energy Modeling Software
- Some travel may be required (domestic and international)
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Medical and Dental
- Click Here for Full Benefits Information
If this sounds like the role for you and you’re ready to join an amazing team, please apply.