RS&H is currently seeking an Entry Level Electrical Engineer to join our Aviation Practice for the Buildings Service Group in Jacksonville, Florida!
A select number of applicants who apply to this role will be invited to RS&H’s annual Aviation Career Day. Taking place on October 18th & 19th, this year’s virtual event will be bringing industry experts and aspiring professionals together for a unique hiring experience.
While typically this event takes place at our corporate headquarters in Jacksonville, FL – we have decided to move the event to a virtual setting to maintain your health and safety.
- Interaction with RS&H leadership
- Lunch provided by RS&H via UberEats
- HR interviewing tips
- Virtual social event to get to know one another
- Remote interviewing via Zoom
RS&H is passionate about aviation. We choose to design and manage a wide variety of civil projects at airports throughout the U.S. and abroad. Our projects reach hundreds of millions of dollars in construction value. Our Associates focus on innovative design and technical excellence with a passion for completing projects on time, within budget and to our client’s complete satisfaction. RS&H fosters valued service and reward our staff who are creative, organized, self-motivated and collegial. You will have an opportunity to advance your career and professional development as the engineering discipline leader on airport projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering from an ABET accredited university (completed by June, 2022)
- Exposure to Electrical Engineering of building electrical systems, including power distribution, lighting, and security
- Knowledge of electrical engineering principles and practices
- Due to the nature of client projects, US citizenship or permanent legal residency is required
- Some travel may be required (domestic and international)
- Revit, AutoCAD and Microsoft Office Proficiency
- Prior internship experience
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Medical and Dental
- Click Here for Full Benefits Information