RS&H is currently seeking Entry Level Airfield Civil Engineering Associates to join the Aviation Practice in Denver, CO.
A select number of applicants who apply to this role will be invited to RS&H’s annual Aviation Career Day. Taking place on October 18th & 19th, this year’s virtual event will be bringing industry experts and aspiring professionals together for a unique hiring experience.
While typically this event takes place at our corporate headquarters in Jacksonville, FL – we have decided to move the event to a virtual setting to maintain your health and safety.
- Interaction with RS&H leadership
- Lunch provided by RS&H via UberEats
- HR interviewing tips
- Virtual social event to get to know one another
- Remote interviewing via Zoom
Our team is passionate about aviation. We choose to design and manage a wide variety of civil projects at airports throughout the U.S. and abroad. Our projects reach hundreds of millions of dollars in construction value for clients who are also equally passionate about aviation.
We foster, value, and reward people who are creative, organized, self-motivated, and collegial. You will work one-on-one with Project Managers and Construction Managers to design civil projects essential for the continued safe and efficient operation of the nation’s most important airports. This opportunity will allow you to grow your career and has the potential to advance into a project management role.
Your activities will include the geometric design of runways, taxiways and aprons; bituminous and concrete pavement design; stormwater and utility infrastructure design; coordination with airports, airlines, FAA and other tenants; and construction management, inspection, and related fieldwork for projects at airports located around the world. This is a unique opportunity to join a team that will embrace your ideas to even better serve our great clients.
- Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering from an ABET-accredited university (completed by June, 2022)
- 0-2 years of Civil Engineering experience
- Basic knowledge of civil engineering design, systems, calculations, along with the application of engineering methods and construction methods and materials
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and AutoCAD (Civil 3D, a plus) required
- Prior internship and/or related engineering experience (strongly preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License with a good driving record
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Medical and Dental
- Click Here for Full Benefits Information