We are seeking a dynamic professional to lead a team of word processing and proofreading staff located in our Phoenix, Arizona service center.
- Monday – Friday 10pm to 6am
- Monday – Friday 2pm to 10pm
As a Supervisor, you will oversee a small team of word processing and proofreading staff. As a working Supervisor, you will also provide real-time assistance to clients in support of their time-sensitive project requests on your designated shift. You will work together with a team of individuals across multiple locations and shifts in an effort to provide the highest level of customer service and quality. This is a challenging and rewarding position within our organization, supporting a prestigious law firm.
The Supervisor is responsible for all aspects of operation, including employee development and client satisfaction.
- Providing a full range of staff management duties to include payroll processing, time tracking, employee relations, scheduling, performance management (coaching, feedback, development planning and succession planning) and provide expertise and guidance to team members and business partners
- Collaborating with the Account Director to develop strategy, best practices and standard operating procedures and ensure documentation is kept updated
- Developing and maintain relationships with the client at all functional levels
- Proactively addressing client needs by understanding their unique business needs
- Developing and executing service improvement plans in response to client satisfaction feedback
- Ensuring client SLA’s are met or exceeded on a monthly basis
- Monitoring financial targets and ensure they are achieved on a monthly basis
- Working closely with finance to prepare the client invoice
- Creating and analyzing monthly management reports
- Directing and carrying out all aspects of employee management, including but not limited to, recruitment, payroll, time tracking, employee relations, scheduling, training, performance management, development and retention
- Supervising quality control processes and ensuring all requirements are adhered to, including conducting spot checks on work periodically during the project lifecycle
- Providing support for special projects as required
- Maintaining open communication with employees, managers and clients
- Processing requests alongside staff – this is a working supervisor position
- Enthusiasm, aptitude, organizational skills, and a willingness to learn
- Strong reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact with the client and team members in a professional and respectful manner
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field preferred, with a minimum of 3-5 years of professional services management or supervisory experience within a legal/law firm environment
- Expert knowledge of MS Office programs including Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certification preferred
- Strong technology background with project management experience
- Proven experience building strong, cohesive, and high performing teams through effective motivation and coaching methods
- Proven experience leading, developing, and training staff
At RRD, our people make a difference every day – in production, working with customers, or behind the scenes in a support role. They know how to manage the job and exceed expectations. Founded 156 years ago RRD is a Fortune 500 company that employs approximately 36,000 people in 40 countries across the globe. For a challenging and rewarding career opportunity with an innovative industry leader, consider starting or continuing your career with RRD!