This position will support Deployment & Destination Strategy team in the Destination Development team. This position collaborates with multiple teams across the corporation including, Marketing, Revenue Management, Marine Operations, Corporate Deployment, Legal, Finance, among others. The core function is to recommend which itineraries our ships should be deployed, through data.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Support long terms deployment strategic initiatives.
· Support the Lead in all destination strategy and Caribbean business development initiatives
· Responsible for monitoring progress and micro and macro-economic trends to adjusting strategy based on results and changes in markets or the industry
· Collaborates with Deployment team in preparation of senior executive level presentations
· Analyzes itinerary performance by looking at historical sailings and optimizes for NIY
· Updates team itinerary database and dashboard tools on PowerBI
· Works collaboratively with all departments across the brand on inputs to deployment analysis and decision-making, considering the different perspectives, incorporating these differences into the analysis and making an optimal and impartial recommendation
· Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Finance or Engineering
· Pro-active and collaborative approach.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office, PowerBI
· Excellent interpersonal skills to interact with a diverse group of co-workers and influence
Ability to operate in a team environment