Job position: Brand Designer Location: Virtual Internship
Rocket Internet is becoming the world’s largest internet incubator. Rocket builds proven internet business models into new, fast-growing markets. Our companies are often “first-movers” in their markets, quickly capturing sizeable share, the foundation for strong and lasting profitability. Rocket is focused on online business models that satisfy basic consumer needs across four main sectors: e-commerce, online marketplaces, travel and financial technology. In its first 10 years, Rocket has grown to operate over 50 ventures across 110 countries with more than 25,000 employees worldwide.
At Rocket you will:
● Be part of something big – Play a decisive role in the earliest stages of a startup with the comprehensive support, resources, and experience of Rocket Internet.
● Work and learn with the best – You will be immersed in a culture and team which enable you to perform at your best and witness the formation of a business. Our team is driven by a bright and globally diverse group who share a deep passion to build and shape the future.
● Deliver real and immediate impact – You will not find an organisation that entrusts its people with as much exposure and responsibility. We offer an open, nimble and fast-paced working environment, where every voice is heard. Your work will be brought to fruition and incorporated – it will deliver real impact to the business.
The Job: At Rocket Internet we offer an unique education in launching and scaling new internet concepts. You will be challenged to think creatively and overcome challenges in an innovative and disruptive team environment. You will design and optimize graphic visuals for our marketing strategies as well as boost your competencies in marketing campaigns, execution and optimisation at a rapid rate.
- To plan and propose creative concepts and key visuals to effectively convey the ongoing campaigns
- You will work on further development and implementation of marketing and brand awareness
- You will anticipate and solve complex problems both individually and in a team environment
- Working closely with the marketing team, you will define actions, create and develop new strategies and content, and implement them
- Highly collaborative, impeccable communication skills, driven by creative excellence
- Highly skilled with Adobe CC Programs: InDesign, photoshop, illustrator
- Organised, with excellent time management skills
- Out-of-the-box mindset, complemented with the ability to consistently come up with original solutions
- Outstanding academic performance (minimum GPA: 3.5)
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate and solve complex problems both individually and in a team environment
- Experience in digital design for social media platforms
- Available for 3 – 12 months
How to apply:
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask at email@example.com
Careers & Recruitment | Rocket Internet
Address: Panyu Road 1199, Building 3, Xuhui District, Shanghai 200031