The Proposal Writer will create and revise technical documents such as manuals, reports, brochures, or articles.
- Writes and edits proposal documents.
- Determines the type of persuasive writing that will best serve the project proposal.
- Meets with the leadership team and project managers to discuss specific relevant work and/or previous qualifications relevant to the proposed work.
- Assesses the audience needs for whom the technical and procedural documentation is intended; adjusts tone and technical terms used to meet those needs and to ensure understanding.
- Plans writing processes and sets timelines and deadlines.
- Creates or works with the team to create diagrams, charts, and other visual aids to assist evaluators.
- Gathers feedback from the leadership team to improve technical documents.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent writing and grammatical skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to present complex data in clear, concise text.
- Ability to meet/adhere to deadlines and work independently.
- Ability to edit and proofread work of colleagues.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Technical Writing, or related field required.
- Recent and soon to be graduates are encouraged to apply
- Two years of related experience is a plus.