Reynolds American is evolving at pace – truly like no other organization.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN ENGINEERING INTERN
SENIORITY LEVEL: Intern
LOCATION: North Carolina
Role positioning and objectives
This role is part of our manufacturing operations.
You will be assigned an exciting research project with a focus on project engineering. This project will require creative thinking, problem solving and team work, as you interact with personnel throughout our winning organization.
Reports to: Senior Area Manager, Operations
What you will be accountable for
Project(s) based work crafted around the following accountabilities:
- Project Improvement
- Product Quality
- Waste Reduction
- Process Optimization
- Resource Utilization
- CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Are you excited to work in a manufacturing environment?
- Do you have leadership experience?
- Can you work a full-time schedule during the 10 weeks of the summer internship program?
- Essential experience, skills and knowledge
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Familiar with computer programming
- Knowledgeable about statistical concepts
- Pursuing an undergraduate degree with at least 2 years of coursework in Engineering.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and organizational skills.