Virtual Resilience Inc. – Cartoon Artist Intern – Summer 2021
Business: Resilience Inc.
Position Type: Intern/ Volunteer
Summer 2021 Virtual Cartoon Artist Intern – Resilience Inc.
The Resilience Inc. Story
Resilience, Inc., is a charity dedicated to taking disruptive action towards improving mental health, reducing mass shootings, suicide, depression, declining test scores, low student engagement, and a slew of other social issues.
The organization is focused on offering Social Emotional Learning tools to enable K-12 schools to teach emotional intelligence through 5 core topics; self awareness, self-control, social awareness, relationship management, goal setting & effective decision making. Resilience also provides tools for acquiring and maintaining inspiration, hope and overall well being.
The organization is looking to recruit and train interns, and offers internship programs in all nine departments, at every level of business/education/technology/marketing/humanities/finance/business analytics and more.
- Receive feedback through the department via text, email or one-on-one phone calls!
- Coordinate with the art department to work on exciting projects to help schools find out about Social Emotional Learning!
· Change other’s lives based off of your creations!
· Research the 5 core values of Social Emotional Learning for your projects!
· No experience needed, just a passion for creating art!
· We ask for a minimum of 4 months for students to work with us 5-10 hours a week
- An opportunity to gain school credit!
- Grow and build leadership skills!!
- Help millions of people learn emotional intelligence!
- Fully remote due to Covid!
- We offer semesterly opportunities such as Fall, Spring, or Summer Internships!
- Develop your art career with hands on job experience!