Resilience Inc. is a non-profit organization that works to improve mental health as well as reducing mass shootings, suicide, and depression. Resilience also works to combat declining test scores, low student engagement, and a slew of other social issues.
Our organization focuses on offering Social Emotional Learning tools to enable K-12 schools to teach emotional intelligence through five core topics; self-awareness, self-control, social awareness, relationship management, goal setting, and effective decision-making. Resilience also provides tools for acquiring and maintaining inspiration, hope, and overall well-being.
Our mission is to teach SEL at every school in the country. It is a tough challenge, but we know “No Challenge, No Change.” If you are also concerned about children’s mental health and social being. Join us! Be a member of Resilience, Inc.
Resilience is looking for Advocacy Internship and offering internship programs in the Marketing department. Join us! Be a member of Resilience, Inc.
- Coordinate with the Marketing department to work in developing projects.
- Use your knowledge and experience to SEL promotion
- Build strong relationships in order to advocate for the SEL curriculum and our potential customers
- Be creative with a sharp eye for details
- You are comfortable working with all departments throughout the creative process to meet objectives and timelines.
- No professional experience is needed, just your passion for research
- Work independently.
- Ability to work on a team can attend weekly remote meetings.
- Reliable and punctual.
- Pay attention to details.
- Consistently communicate with team members.
- Have an eagerness to learn and an open mind to improve critical skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Objective learning.
- Interns will demonstrate an understanding of advocation design.
- Interns will improve their skills in creativity, communication, and critical thinking.
- Interns will gain the ability to collaborate with other departments, such as Information Technology Department and Marketing Department