Primary Goal: The primary goal of this position is to conduct open source research by translating Brazilian Portuguese to English using provided tools and software and perform other duties to assist our team of analysts. Fluency in Portuguese, excellent analytical, written, and oral communication skills are required, as well as the ability to work effectively in a dynamic and challenging team environment with short deadlines.
- Perform and translate extensive open source research in Brazilian Portuguese to English in support of client projects and provide an analysis of the results under the guidance of supervisors;
- Prepare briefings for prospective clients, program managers, and other company leaders;
- Assign threat ratings to client-provided data upon completion of open source research under the guidance of supervisors;
- Correctly input data and threat ratings into the client-provided workflow process based on client and supervisor guidance;
- Develop materials in support of the clients’ and company leaders’ needs, to include: online exposure snapshots, corporate background profiles, and other privacy-centered products;
- Perform office administrative work as needed to further business objectives; and
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required or appropriate.
- Advanced fluency in Brazilian Portuguese;
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Ability to take direction and work independently as well as within a team;
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic working environment;
- Excellent interpersonal, judgment, and analytical skills;
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with an emphasis on communicating security-related concepts/concerns to a broad range of technical and non-technical individuals both within and outside of the organization;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe, as well as Mac OS;
- Knowledge of email, social media, and internet;
- Authorized to legally work for any employer in the United States;
- Fluent in English; and
- Willingness to submit to any requested background checks.
- Knowledge of open source information sources and excellent internet research skills; and
- Knowledge of social media platforms and social media monitoring tools.
Red Five advises corporations and private families around the world on how to maintain their privacy and be more secure. Our planning and execution make our clients more resilient and better prepared. Red Five offers a myriad of products, services, and solutions that are leveraged for and aligned with existing and future clients. Our existing security consulting business spans the full spectrum of security advisory services, threat and intelligence analysis, design, technical countermeasures, assessments, and other mainstream security offerings. The extensive experience of our team gives us a deep understanding of today’s threats and the countermeasures required to defend against them. This understanding drives our development of client-centric security services.
Red Five provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.