Implementation and Support Associate – REMOTE
rater8 specializes in healthcare reputation management and practice improvement. Our clients use rater8 to automate patient feedback, gain real-time insights into practice operations, and build a perfect online image for all doctors and office locations.
rater8 is a fast-growing, high-performance healthcare IT company providing unlimited career growth and pay opportunities for its employees. We are looking for talented graduates who are excited about gaining hands-on experience with our software and clients and contributing to our company’s continued growth.
As an Implementation and Support Associate, you will report to the Manager, Consulting and Professional Services and will be a critical part of our client on-boarding team, helping to get our clients up and running on the rater8 software platform and helping to resolve support issues.
Day-to-day, you will be responsible for:
Evaluating and completing various client support inquiries. Some examples of support inquiries are:
- subscription add-ons and deactivations, user profile edits for providers on their rater8 Verified Review pages, answering ad-hoc questions, and making configuration adjustments.
Assisting the sales team by preparing analyses for the sales consultants to use during their demonstrations with prospects.
Working on special projects and analyses for various departments and the CEO as needed.
We want to talk if you are:
- Passionate about providing an outstanding customer experience
- The person your friends go to for help writing a great business email
- An exceptional communicator with strong interpersonal and listening skills – friendliness is a must!
- Highly self-motivated
- Technically savvy, resourceful, and able to learn new products and processes quickly
- Able to think on your feet and a confident problem solver
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Interested in cool software and facile with technology
- Proactive and interested in a fast-track career with tremendous opportunity for growth
- Efficient and enjoy making improvements to processes
What You’ll Get:
- Interesting and varied work and direct contact with rater8 customers
- An amazing foundation to build your career, widen your skills and expand your responsibilities as our organization grows
- Ongoing coaching
- Generous benefits and work from home flexibility
- Exposure to talented executives – our CEO is a successful entrepreneur who built and sold a healthcare IT company prior to starting rater8
- Great colleagues! – You will be part of a collaborative and friendly team that is invested in the success of its employees