pulsd is all about New York City.
For the past several years, pulsd has been unlocking the magic of New York City. We have created a marketplace where, on the one side we have completely reimagined how 300,000 New Yorkers discover and experience the most memorable moments of their lives. On the other side, we empower incredible local businesses, artisans and entrepreneurs.
Our team of enthusiastic and client focused members has been built around a unique culture. We have never raised any capital, have been profitable since inception until last year’s pandemic and are now back in growth mode.
We are looking for an Account Executive to join a small team of highly-skilled professionals whose focus is on engaging New York City restaurants, event producers, fitness studios, spas & the like – then subsequently persuading them to incorporate pulsd into their growth plans. You will be joining a team of three sales people in order to take us to the next level.
We are New Yorkers who are all about New York City. Current partners include hundreds of local businesses, all the way up to mega brands such as Tao Group, Union Square Hospitality, Peloton, Skin Spa, Eataly, The Bowery Hotel and many more.
If you love the city as much as we do, we invite you to join us!
- Grow new client relationships by analyzing, building and managing a sales pipeline of businesses for long-term sustained success.
- Drive opportunities through a high volume of outbound calling and emailing.
- Meet in person with local businesses to build relationships and close accounts.
- Evaluate merchants that will resonate well with the core pulsd demographic.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Achieve monthly sales quotas and revenue goals
- Graduate with a bachelor’s degree from a leading university or liberal arts college.
- 2-3 years of demonstrated success in full-lifecycle sales, or a strong interest in sales and desire to start a career in the field at full speed.
- Experience in developing relationships with new customers & excellent interpersonal skills.
- Basic understanding of New York City’s hospitality and entertainment industries – and a desire to make this not only central to your career but central to your day to day life.
- Intellectual curiosity & a high level of emotional intelligence.
- Ability to exceed personal performance metrics in a fast paced and high pressure environment.
- Prior usage of pulsd and familiarity with the platform encouraged.
- Fluency in a 2nd & 3rd language is a plus.
- Competitive compensation includes base, commissions (new & recurring on legacy business) and bonuses.
- Full medical, dental, & vision insurance; transit benefits & more.
- Breakfast & catered lunch paid for by the company.
- Free pulsd experiences.