Publishers Clearing House (PCH), headquartered in Jericho, NY, is looking for a highly motivated Data Optimization Coordinator to join our team. This role will serve as a resource to business and technology teams, seeking knowledge and resolution of various data issues, working closely with segmentation, email marketing and data warehouse. This role will also utilize various third party web interface tools to create, update, and align user targeting/segments to optimize the user experience.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support the segmentation creation process by utilizing third party tools to help map and create Real Time Persona segments for both internal marketing as well as Advertising use cases
- Work with Marketing and operational teams to help build out filters and data feeds to support new email HUB programs
- Be a part of Data Governance workflow to categorize user first party data upstream to flow through both real time segmentation as well as back end reporting/modeling use cases
- Evaluate and administer third party tools, to generate/map events to create real time audiences to fulfill onsite and/or third party survey offerings
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Computer Science, Information and Data Management or Business/Marketing
- 1-2 years related experience
- Outstanding communication and documentation skills as well as the ability to assess the needs of users and translate these into accurate and accessible reports
- Experience with web decision and/or email marketing tools a plus
- MDM / Data Governance tools and Big Data a plus
- High level of curiosity and investigative mind-set with an attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to be proficient at querying and managing data
- Experience with Tableau a plus
- Strong analytical, creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in MS Office including Excel
- Ability to interact with various clients/employees at all levels, singly and in a group setting
- Demonstrated sense of logic, creativity, decision making and problem resolution
- Highly motivated with a strong sense of ownership and aptitude for seeing things through to completion in an accurate and timely manner
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
Publishers Clearing House (PCH), headquartered in Jericho, NY, and with offices in NYC, Portland, ME and Austin, TX, is a leading direct-to-consumer company offering a broad range of products, digital entertainment services to consumers as well as customized solutions for advertisers. Our continued success in today’s new digital publishing environment is built on PCH’s unique, free-to-play, chance-to-win value proposition, which enables individually personalized offers based on the trusted first-party relationship we maintain with millions of consumers and is fueled by the excitement of the Publishers Clearing House brand.
Join our winning team and apply today!
PCH is an Equal Opportunity Employer