Plexus Scientific Corporation is seeking a Project Analyst to integrate Environmental and Real Estate requirements in support of our contract supporting the Office of the Chief, Army Reserve. Plexus provides headquarters-level support across the Environmental and Sustainability program areas. The following provides a summary overview of the anticipated duties and functions for this position.
Job Overview: The Environmental and Real Estate Project Analyst will support the Sustainability Programs Branch Environmental Program Manager to integrate and prioritize environmental actions as they relate to real estate and construction actions across the Army Reserve. Duties include tracking multiple environmental requirements that support real estate and construction projects, conduct active research to support projects and to prepare and present new ideas to improve current processes which impact the business. Information collection is also a part of the job with the need to analyze statistical data, cross reference program impacts, industry trends and legislation relevant to projects.
Responsibilities for Project Analyst
· Develop project strategy plans based on logical framework approaches
· Track project timeframes, objectives and communications
· Create and manage documentation and reports for projects
· Track goals, requirements, and completion of each project
· Track, forecast and report on project progress including metrics and challenges
· Collect the necessary information required to coordinate projects
· Maintain current knowledge on the legislation applicable to each project
· Attend routine meetings/calls, prepare meeting summary notes and maintain trackers
The preferred candidate will have experience performing similar duties in these areas:
· Ability to understand environmental requirements, laws and regulations necessary for real property disposal, transfer, and construction.
· Experience running meetings with individuals with diverse backgrounds and translating technical discussions into action items, results, and issues for further discussion.
· Experience with project management, data analysis, scheduling and managing timelines.
· Working knowledge of applicable laws and standards in the environmental compliance and real estate industry
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
· Exceptional research and reporting skillsExperience with Microsoft office products including Excel and Word.
· Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience, in environmental, real estate or program management field.
· Minimum 5-7 years’ experience in the project/program management and an understanding of general environmental and/or real estate programs within the DoD.
· Familiarity with databases, data analysis, and Microsoft Office products.
· DoD or federal agency experience preferred.
· Experience coordinating with Real Estate, and/or MILCON organizations a plus.
· Meeting facilitation, Public speaking, conflict management a plus.
Plexus is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Disabled/Vets.