You must complete your application through PetSmart’s external site after clicking “Apply Externally”.
About the Team
Are you looking for a fun and rewarding summer internship? At PetSmart, we are committed to developing future business leaders. Join our Customer Experience (Marketing) team this summer as a Digital Creative UX Intern and thrive in a collaborative culture where being the trusted partner to parents and pets in every moment of their lives is priority number one.
About the Job
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Experience the Digital Creative/User Experience function of the leading pet specialty retailer firsthand through creative development, execute UX/UI, wireframing, and prototyping
- Leave your “paw” print with a project designed to make a true impact on the business
- Present your recommendations and innovative ideas to PetSmart leaders
WHAT WILL YOU NEED?
- Junior status (Dec 2022 or May 2023 graduation)
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Visual Communication, Interactive Design, Graphic/Web Design, or a related field
- Passion for retail – and puppies!
- Adobe Creative Suite (ID, PS, AI, Acrobat, XD), Microsoft Office.
- You’re a great communicator
- Creative, innovative thinker and problem solver
- Portfolio submission required
About the Culture
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- 10 week paid summer internship
- Develop and grow your skills with the support of a caring manager and dedicated mentor
- Pet friendly environment, bring your pets to work!
- “Top Dog” gym with equipment, fitness classes, massage therapists and personal trainers*
- “Sit & Stay” Café serving fresh breakfast and lunch options*
- Make a difference! Volunteer with your fellow interns during the annual “PetSmart Interns Give Back” day
*Please note: On-Campus Amenities are currently limited and/or closed due to Covid-19.