- Preparation of federal and state income tax returns for partnerships, S-Corporations, and high-net-worth individuals.
- Preparation of GAAP basis financial statements for compilation and review engagements.
- Assist with tax planning engagements throughout the year and preparation of year-end tax projections.
- Preparation of personal property tax returns and year-end payroll filings.
- Client correspondence such as reviewing their tax information and addressing questions and concerns.
- Perform tax research using CCH AnswerConnect platform.
- Assist principals and managers with consulting projects, as needed.
– Bachelor’s degree in accounting from a recognized institution.
– GPA of 3.5 or higher.
– CPA Candidate.
– Excellent computer skills
– Excellent verbal and writing skills.
– Professional appearance.
– Highly competitive salaries.
– Great benefits, among them being a 401(k) plan.
– Tuition reimbursement.
– Hospitalization and Section 125 Plans.
– Fully paid CPE.
– Convenient Rockville location with paid parking.
– A personable work environment.
If you are interested in joining our team on a full-time, permanent basis, please send cover letter and resume by e-mail to PS.email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
An Equal Opportunity Employer
- Principals only. Recruiters please don’t contact this job poster.
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.