Pareto believes in empowering people around the world to do more meaningful work. We help busy professionals make more impact with their time by effortlessly delegating data-heavy tasks.
Pareto was founded in 2019 by Phoebe Yao, Stanford dropout, Thiel Fellow, and ex-HCI researcher at Microsoft Research India. We are a fully remote, distributed team that cares deeply about what we build and believe self-awareness, compassion, and the ability to have fun are all important parts of excellence. If you share these values, please read on!
* Onboard leads & provide customer support at each phase of the user journey.
* Closely collaborate with our Operations team to deliver a best-in-class experience for our users.
* Respond to and analyze customer problems, requests, and inquiries.
* Conduct ad-hoc, data-driven analyses to identify key pain points in the user journey and provide thorough recommendations to relevant stakeholders.
* Act as the voice of the customer and help drive strategic cross-functional projects across customer success, operations, marketing, and engineering.
Who you are:
* Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree (2nd or 3rd year) in Business, Marketing or a related field [in the U.S.]
* Able to commit to working for 12 weeks during Fall 2021, with potential for extension
* Kind, empathetic, and committed to diversity and economic empowerment
* You enjoy meeting new people and are a talented communicator and listener
* You’re a team player with a positive spirit and the ability to work in a high-energy startup environment
* Ability to write clearly and create (or help create) material like emails, presentations, blog posts — whatever you need to move the needle
More about the role:
* This is a remote role; we’re 100% remote.