Owens Corning Global Information Systems Digital Team is currently accepting applications for paid internship positions that offer real world project experience and mentorship in the area of User Experience (UX) Research and/or Design. Applicants with some of the following skills are preferred:
- Graphic, Interaction or Web/UI Design
- Web development (HTML, CSS)
- Analytics, User Research, Statistics, Information Architecture
- Empathy, Communication Skills, Copywriting
Please submit via email to Anthony Fontana at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Updated personal resume
- PDF or web portfolio of recent work possibly including but not limited to: test documentation (surveys, scripts, summaries), wireframes, design examples, links to applications (working software).
Our Digital Team utilizes Agile and Lean software methodologies that involve rigorous iterative design, testing, and development phases. Students will be introduced to ceremonies that include: daily stand-up, weekly kick-off, and retrospective summary meetings. UX interns have access to our team of UX researcher, interaction design, and visual design professionals and will participate in all areas of our process with access to our suite of user experience tools.
Summer Internships are full-time offers that are tied to a GIS cohort class. Other internships are offered on an ongoing basis in two forms:
- Full time: 40 hours per week
- Part time: 20 hours per week
We look forward to receiving your resume and portfolio of work.