About this Job
Come join our exciting team! We are hiring those seeking supervision for certification, as well as behavior therapist. We are rapidly growing and in need of new staff who are eager to grow within our company. We provide on the job training and apprenticeships for those who are seeking a future working with and changing the lives of individuals with autism and other developmental disabilities.
- Experience working with children and adolescents who have autism/delays.
- Interest in learning.
- Physical ability to support aggressive clients may be required.
- Enrollment in a BACB approved course sequence required for those seeking credentialing.
- Applicants with experience with ASL, PECS, and/or bilingual skills are encouraged to apply.
- One on one work directly with clients.
- Run small social skills groups.
- Provide support for a small team of technicians.
- Create behavior skills training modules for parents and team members.
- Some planning and paperwork required.
Why work for us?
- Our office is located in the area we serve!
- We provide the resources and support you need to be successful.
- We have a friendly and fun team approach.
- We provide an innovative high-quality approach to training and supervision.
- Services are provided primarily in the clinic.
- We utilize a competency checklist to ensure you are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to be successful as a BCBA or BCaBA.
- Our supervisors are located on campus.
- We provide monthly training to all staff and will help you prepare for the exam.
- We offer competitive wages and incentive programs. Yes, we pay you for your work.
- Advancement opportunities! We grow as you grow!
- Group conference trips, and continuing education reimbursement!
To learn more about our company go to https://www.otrbehavior.com