The Career Potential
Ortho Clinical Diagnostics is committed to improving and saving lives with diagnostics. To do this we hire people who share this dream and are ready for new adventures. As a valued team member, you will carve your own career path and be part of building this company stronger and better than ever before. There is no limit to the experiences, opportunities and new directions you will have access to here at Ortho Clinical Diagnostics. More importantly, you will be driving the surge of a whole new direction in important medicine. That’s something we can all take pride in as we take this journey together.
Ortho is known in the industry as a leader in customer service and support. Deeply understanding and exceeding the needs of our clinical lab, hospital and blood bank customers is what we do. It’s who we are. If you join Ortho, no matter what your role, you will be expected to keep that Customer Excellence focus in your work.
As the company continues to grow, we are seeking 2 Financial Analysts to be a part of Ortho’s Finance Leadership Program. The Finance Leadership Program is a 24-month program specifically designed to prepare and develop future business leaders within the Finance and Accounting organization. Participants will develop critical leadership and technical skills through two rotational assignments in Ortho’s Finance functions, hands-on training, and ongoing mentoring and coaching. Participants complete two, one-year rotations. Each rotation provides an excellent learning experience and an opportunity for participants to utilize their leadership skills and technical knowledge to drive incremental value and change. These positions are located in Raritan, NJ or Waltham, MA.
- Support monthly closing, financial reporting and analysis
- Support budgeting and forecasting process
- Support development of business cases to provide decision support
- Support financial process improvements and other strategic initiatives
- Perform other work related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or other relevant field required
- Must have a GPA of 3.0 or better
- Prior internship or business experience strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to analyze data and solve problems
- Highly motivated with intellectual curiosity and a desire to grow as a business leader
- Excellent planning, organization and time management skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office: Excel, Word and Power Point
- Authorization to work in the US on a permanent, full-time basis
- Less than 10% domestic travel anticipated to our Raritan, Rochester and Waltham locations.
- Must be willing and able to relocate and travel as required by program
- Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position