Optoro is a fast-growing technology company that is revolutionizing the retail industry. Every year, more than 15% of retail goods are returned or simply never sell. This creates tons of unnecessary waste and costs retailers billions.
Our mission is to make retail more sustainable by eliminating all waste from returns. Our technology platform connects a seamless online returns experience with efficient supply chain processing and best in class reCommerce, so that retailers can improve outcomes across all points of the returns lifecycle.
Backed by some of the top investors in the country – including Kleiner Perkins, Revolution Growth, and UPS – Optoro is powered by its collaborative, unconventional, and resourceful employees who love solving big problems. We are looking for individuals with similar creativity and energy to help build a lasting company focused on the triple bottom line.
Optoro continues to work primarily remotely due to COVID-19. Interviews and onboarding for new candidates will be done remotely for the foreseeable future.
DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER – POSITION OVERVIEW
- Lead the creation and execution of multi-channel digital marketing campaigns that support lead acquisition; including email, digital advertising, and long-form and short-form content
- Develop campaigns to nurture prospects throughout the sales funnel
- Continuously test and optimize assets to improve conversion rates, including landing page optimization, A/B testing, email optimization and list segmentation
- Partner with marketing and sales leadership to optimize lead process and identify areas to increase qualified lead flow, conversion rates, and velocity
- Partner with external vendors and paid media agencies to ensure performance
- Build and maintain reports/dashboards to measure effectiveness of all marketing campaigns to identify and present insights and recommendations for improvement and optimization
- 3-5 years of relevant experience, including hands-on experience managing and executing digital campaigns, B2B SaaS/software experience preferred
- Strong B2B copy-writing experience
- Strong comprehension of CRM, lead scoring, and sales funnels
- Experience with Hubspot and Salesforce, strongly preferred
- Highly organized and proficient at managing multiple projects at a time
- You are entrepreneurial and work well in a rapidly changing environment
- SEO and paid media experience a plus
- Competitive base salary, benefits and equity plans
- Flexible paid time off
- Volunteer paid time off
- Perks for Parks Program
- Summer Fridays
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401k match
- Sabbatical at 5 and 10 year anniversary
- Outside learning opportunities for career development
- Opportunity to work with people who are passionate about what they do and also like to have fun
All new employees at Optoro will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to commencing employment. Employees will be required to produce proof of vaccination status prior to their first day of employment. Optoro will evaluate requests for reasonable accommodations for applicants unable to be vaccinated due to a religious belief or medical circumstance on an individual basis in compliance with applicable laws.
Optoro is an equal opportunity employer.