At Open Access Technology International, Inc. (OATI), your career is always on the move. Our employees have expertise across diverse verticals and technology platforms. OATI combines the agility of a small company with the stability of a large company, where we have built a nurturing and rewarding culture diligently over the last 26 years. Our work culture is collaborative and we encourage every Team Member to go beyond their defined roles and learn more. If you are looking for an energetic, challenging, and rewarding career, then OATI is the place to be! To learn more, please visit our website at www.oati.com.
OATI is currently recruiting for Desktop Support Technicians for its Minneapolis, MN location. The successful candidates will be self-motivated, quick learners, and demonstrate a passion and commitment to quality support of staff and customers. Desktop Support Technicians will perform, but are not limited to, PC and basic server support, create ghost images, maintain corporate mobile devices, and additional duties as assigned.
- A.A./A.A.S. in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 0 to 2 years of related experience, corporate experience is a plus
- Strong understanding of desktops, laptops, and servers
- Experience with active directory, Microsoft SQL, Android and iPhone smartphones, Windows OS, and networking is preferred
- Strong inter-personal communications skills
- Certifications a plus:
- Comptia A+
- Microsoft MCP
- HDI Desktop Support Technician (HDI-DST)
- U.S. Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident
- Local to MN
- Applicants must have a valid MN driver’s license
- Support pager rotation (24/7 availability while on duty)
- Acceptable background investigation report
- Must be willing to report to both our Bloomington, MN and N.E. Minneapolis locations
OATI offers full time employment with competitive salary and benefits, including 401(k) plan with company match, paid time off, and excellent health and dental insurance programs. OATI prides itself on providing a stable, supportive environment for career development with opportunities for future growth and promotion within the company. Applicants must be self-motivated, energetic, and willing to work in a team-oriented company.
To apply please send resume to:
OATI is an EEO/AA employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, familial status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, or status with regard to public assistance, or protected Veteran status.
OATI is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact the Personnel Services Department at 763.201.2000 x 1262 or email@example.com.