Novetta is seeking Interns to research, design, and develop modern, distributed cloud-native applications for internal and external customers. Our interns work on significant projects in areas such as client-side development, server-side development, cloud, automation, data storage, and cyber security using Amazon Web Services and/or Microsoft Azure. Interns have opportunities to demo to senior Novetta leadership, author Novetta blog posts, and apply for speaking engagements at prestigious conferences.
We’re looking for students who are ready to learn and want to make an impact. If that sounds appealing to you – we’d love to chat.
- Learn how modern applications are built using Agile Scrum and DevSecOps with the continuous integration, continuous delivery (CI/CD) pattern, and open source technologies (like GitLab CI, Sonatype Nexus, Selenium, Static code analysis, and Docker).
- Contribute to projects spanning multiple subject areas, from client (web) development to Cloud to microservices and data storage.
- Learn about modern, portable software application development techniques with a focus on open-source software.
- Become familiar with and utilize elements of the Amazon Web Services (AWS) and/or Microsoft Azure ecosystem(s).
- Write blog posts and presentations that clearly communicate complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.