Position Description: We are currently seeking a full-time Research Study Coordinator to join the Center for Applied Health Research on Aging (CAHRA) at Northwestern University. Reporting to the Project Manager, the Research Study Coordinator will work on observational and interventional research studies that broadly focus on chronic disease management, women’s health, or cognitive function among diverse populations.
- Recruiting and scheduling study participants
- Completing structured in-person and telephone interviews
- Maintaining daily operation of the study, including managing study participants’ files
- Obtaining and tracking financial incentives for participants
- Assisting the Project Manager with the coordination of the study
- Assisting with abstract and manuscript development, as needed
- Assisting with other projects within CAHRA, as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Ability to work well both independently on a self-directed basis and in a team environment
- Interest in public health, health literacy, chronic disease self-management, medication adherence
Please include a cover letter and resume when you apply through Northwestern’s Career Site:
If you are a current employee of our organization please use the following link instead:
Please do NOT submit your application directly through Handshake. Any applications not submitted through Northwestern’s official career site will not be reviewed. Thank you for your cooperation.