Join Us ::
If you are looking for an opportunity to where you can operate your own practice and make a difference in the local business community, then let’s talk. The majority of New York Life Agents and Advisers arrive with diverse career backgrounds including Education, Coaching, Athletics, Military, Finance, Banking, Mortgage, and Real Estate. We provide the training, the experience and the marketing support services to help you establish your business and stand behind your efforts.
I am looking for motivated self-starters who possess the following characteristics:
- 4-year college degree
- Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined with the ability to work independently
- Outgoing personality with the ability to develop relationships (i.e., “People Person”)
- Fearless, positive attitude and willingness to be accountable for results
- Organized, detail-oriented and excellent time-management skills
- Desire for continuous learning
- Good communicator – excellent listening skills and ability to explain complex information in a simple and concise manner
- Schedule appointments and meet with potential clients
- Make product recommendations to help clients meet their financial goals
- Provide ongoing service and support to existing policyholders
– Be a structured and coachable team player that is open to training development and further education
Here is what distinguishes this opportunity with New York Life:
- Career advancement – Continue to build your own business or, if qualified, move into management – you choose to pursue the path that interests you. Criteria for management are defined and quantifiable.
- Training – NYLIC University: our comprehensive and well-respected training program.
- Constant support – During and after formal training, you will receive continuous assistance from your manager and peers in your region and across the country to help you succeed. New York Life offers the feeling of being in business for yourself, but not by yourself. On-site trainers and product consultants are available to you, and this is coupled with an entire Agency division within the company located in the Home Office dedicated to providing agents with prospecting and sales ideas, product knowledge, and application — we want our new agents to be successful!
- Integrity – Represent a company you can believe in, be proud of, and find a career home with.
- Health/Dental/Life/Disability from day one
- 401(k) plan after one year of service and Pension Plan
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Reimbursement for industry designations
- Discounts from major wireless carriers
- Local discounts (based on location) for gym memberships
Visit nylbenefits.com and select “Agent” to explore all of the benefits offered to our agents.
At New York Life, we strive to be the best every day, the same as you. Here are just a few of our recent recognitions:
- Ranked #71 on the Fortune 500 list, Fortune magazine, 2019
- Fortune magazine’s list of World’s Most Admired Companies in 2019.
- Perfect score of 100 percent on the 2018 Corporate Equality Index.
- Top 70 Companies For Executive Women by the National Association for Female Executives (NAFE) for 2018.
- For the sixth year in a row, our company was named one of Diversity Inc’s Top 50 Companies For Diversity for 2018, ranking 22nd on this prestigious list.
- Forbes magazine’s America’s Best Large Employers 2018, an exclusive ranking of the 500 best large employers.
- Training magazine’s Training Top 125 ranking for 2018, a ranking of a company’s excellence in employer sponsored training and development programs.
Take the first step to your future success. Apply Today!
New York Life Insurance Company is an equal opportunity employer M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year