Job Title: Help Desk Technician
General Description: The Help Desk Technician is the first point of contact for all IT related services. The Help Desk Technician is responsible all front-end devices. The position requires an exceptional customer service skill to ensure exceptional user computing experience. The professional candidate must have exceptional analytical and communication skills to quickly identify, diagnose, escalate, document, and resolve all reported issues.
Supervision Received: Reports to the IT Manager
- Provide Level 1 technical support to user community.
- Document all issues utilizing ticketing systems.
- Responsible for all front-end devices, including computer, printers, telephones, and other peripheral equipment.
- Responsible for providing software support.
- Answer questions, applying knowledge of computer software, hardware, systems, and procedures.
- Call software and hardware vendors to request service regarding defective products.
- Responsible for Asset Management. Ensure accurate inventory of all IT assets.
- Document internal procedures.
- Perform account management of Active Directory and Applications.
- Experience using Microsoft Windows XP and 7.
- Experience utilizing an automated ticketing system.
- Experience troubleshooting basic TCP/IP network connectivity.
- Experience with setup and maintenance of networked printers.
- Excellent prioritization skills
- .Excellent time management.
- Excellent Communications skills.
- Customer Service oriented.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Business, Communications or related field or equivalent technical experience
2 years of relevant technical experience