The Financial Analyst is responsible for driving awareness and improvements in manufacturing, labor, COPQ, metal and administrative costs.
• Prepare and present consolidated cost reports to Operations management to drive change.
• Analyze and report monthly and year-to-date operating results vs budget and forecast.
• Monitor ledger postings for adherence to Nemak global standards and KPI reporting.
• Prepare and validate benchmark information in accordance with global standards.
• Active involvement in business planning and budgeting processes related to manufacturing costs, manpower, machine uptime, COPQ and production volumes.
• Ad-hoc analyses as directed by Finance and Operations management.
• Analyzes cost center rates and corresponding impact to inventory value.
• Supports product costing/maintenance efforts in SAP.
• Serves as an additional resource for SAP project accounting and asset capitalization.
• Participates in daily requisition reviews to ensure correct accounting and adherence to plan spending expectations.
• Perform internal controls testing.
• Other responsibilities as role develops to fit business needs.
• Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
• 2 years of financial or accounting experience
• Automotive or Industrial Manufacturing Experience
• Experience with cost accounting principles in a manufacturing environment