NCS is the leader in providing credit professionals, throughout the U.S. and Canada, with proactive solutions to secure receivables, minimize credit risk and improve profitability. NCS provides superior service and customized solutions to meet the needs of our clients.
We strive to provide an engaging and collaborative work environment focused on growth for our employees and our business. We are a FIVE year Top Workplace winner! Watch our “Join the Team” video https://www.ncscredit.com/education-center/resource/join-the-ncs-team/
Join us and be part of the #1 Notice/Lien Service in the country!
The Paralegal works closely with clients, debtors, and attorneys to prepare and submit documentation for processing, ensuring accuracy and completeness.
- Acts as a liaison between the client and attorney
- Maintain attorney/client portfolio
- Correspond with clients, debtors, and attorneys via phone, email, and online portals
- Review attorney/client information and provide feedback
- Generate and review reports for communication with clients, debtors, and attorneys
- Review documentation (affidavits, complaints, settlement agreements, release/waivers, etc.) for accuracy and update accordingly
- Review and respond to weekly court costs/suit requirements report
- Communicate with attorneys regularly ensuring they stay on track per litigation flow chart
- Review billing and forward payments for processing
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with colleagues and clients
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task & prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Education, experience, certifications:
- Associate’s degree or equivalent experience; Paralegal or Bachelor’s degree preferred.