We are the leader in providing credit professionals, throughout the U.S. and Canada, with proactive solutions to secure receivables, minimize credit risk and improve profitability. NCS provides superior service and customized solutions to meet the needs of our clients. www.ncscredit.com.
We strive to provide an engaging and collaborative work environment focused on growth for our employees and our business. We are a FIVE year Top Workplace winner! Watch our “Join the Team” video https://www.ncscredit.com/education-center/resource/join-the-ncs-team/
Join us and be part of the #1 Notice/Lien Service in the country!
Through our propriety technology you will assist clients with research and verification of required data mandated by Mechanic Lien laws in the United States and Canada.
- Manage client construction project portfolio; initiating and completing the notice and mechanic’s lien/bond claim deadline driven process.
- Thorough set up & review of construction project information.
- Complete project research at the county assessor & recorder and state websites; Google & GIS county mapping, and other internet and proprietary research .
- Conduct project verification, construction lender searches, payment bond investigations via research and phone/email contact with the construction ladder of supply.
- Resolve discrepancies, make determinations & recommendations.
- Prepare and review notice, lien and/or bond claim documents for signature and notarization and follow up.
- Communicate effectively with colleagues and collaborate often.
- Provide prompt & extraordinary customer service, client follow up.
- Coordinate a variety of projects simultaneous.
- Contribute ideas to workflow and departmental improvements.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Dependable; must be able to work M-F 8:30AM-5:00PM
- Ability to multi-task & prioritize in a fast paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Positive, self-motivated, team player
- Minimum Associates Degree