National Jewish Health is currently seeking a Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC) to join our team of occupational lung disease researchers within the Division of Environmental and Occupational Health Sciences (DEOHS). The candidate selected for this role will be detail-oriented, coachable, and highly motivated. We are particularly eager to find someone who has experience interacting directly with patients.
The role of a Clinical Research Coordinator on our team varies some from day to day and all team members are cross trained to contribute to all of our clinical programs. This coordinator will primarily work with our Miners Clinic of Colorado participants. Major job duties include planning local and outreach clinics, recruiting participants for research including both military personnel and western miners, performing high quality lung function testing, and helping meet study regulatory and funding requirements.
Our team invests in training our CRCs so that they become highly skilled at multiple tasks. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work both independently and as an integral member of a team. Analytical skills and familiarity with database and statistical software are a plus. Some grant-funded travel with our team, primarily on the Western Slope of Colorado, will be required.
As the leading respiratory hospital in the nation, National Jewish Health is pioneering a new era of preventive and personalized medicine. By combining our efforts in comprehensive care, academic education and ground-breaking research, we’re able to develop approaches to care and treatment that help our patients live more productive lives. If you believe in Breathing Science is Life, we invite you to join our team.
The Clinical Research Coordinator position is a study coordinator with proven ability to work independently. Acts as a preceptor for Assistant Clinical Research Coordinator and Clinical Research Coordinator.
- Consistently applies Clinical Research Guidelines including Good Clinical Practice, HIPAA regulations, CRS Standard Operating Procedures, applicable NJH Policies and Procedures, and FDA, NIH, OHRP, ICH guidelines as applicable.
- Independently masters study materials, including but not limited to protocols, informed consent forms, and all other essential study documents for assigned studies.
- Independently performs study-related processes, procedures, and assessments as defined in study protocol and in compliance with regulating bodies and NJH competency requirements.
- Complies with regulatory bodies to create and maintain study records, and if applicable, dispensation and accountability of investigational product.
- Efficiently implements and successfully executes complex research studies with high quality and appropriate enrollment.
- Provides general guidance to new staff and study coordinators.
At National Jewish Health, we recognize that our outstanding faculty and staff are the essence of our organization. For every aspect of health care, our employees are our greatest asset.
With that in mind, we have designed a valuable, comprehensive benefits package to meet the needs of our employees and their families.
- Medical Plans, Dental Plans and Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- FSA and HSA
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Voluntary Benefits, like Accident Insurance, Critical Care and Hospital Indemnity
- Sick and Vacation Paid Time Off
- Wellness Program
- Legal Plan
Salary Range: $25.00 – $28.00
National Jewish Health is a non-profit, non-sectarian institution and is a longstanding cornerstone in the Denver healthcare community. National Jewish Health seeks to attract the best-qualified candidates who support the mission, vision and values of the Institution and those who respect and promote excellence through diversity. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, physical or mental disability, marital, familial or parental status, genetic information, military status, veteran status or any other legally protected classification. We are a tobacco and fragrance free environment.