NAILBITER is replacing traditional Market Research with its Behavioral Videometrics Platform.
Headquartered in Reston VA and having offices in NY, Chicago, London, Amsterdam, Singapore, and Mumbai, the NAILBITER Tech platform observes Shoppers and Consumers purchasing CPG/FMCG products in-store and online (quantitatively and globally). Ranked #27 in Top 50 most innovative companies by clients as per the 2021 GRIT report (up from #42 in 2020), our video is converted to brand metrics that provide a competitive advantage to Brand and Insights teams.
NAILBITER Videometrics have been validated by leading companies such as Hershey, Nestle, Reckitt, Colgate, Mondelez, SC Johnson, and others. We grew 105% in 2020 and are up another 50% in the first half of 2021. Our expected growth trajectory will be 4x over the next two to four years.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated, creative individual for our Market Research Analyst position. This position will be based in Reston, VA, near Washington, D.C. or in the Chicago area. In this role, you will be a part of the Client Success & Analytics team and will have an opportunity to gain experience in various aspects of market research such as new methodologies, project management, implementation, client relationship building, storytelling, and more. This position also offers the right candidate an accelerated career in market research and technology.
- Perform data analysis and verify data quality
- Assist with questionnaire and research design
- Communicate with clients on project status, timelines, follow-ups, etc.
- Interpret and translate data into actionable insights
- Manage research projects, within timeline and budgets
- Work with senior management in preparing reports and presentations
- Present data and results to internal and external stakeholders
- A completed bachelor’s degree in a related field (such as business, marketing, social sciences)
- Some previous market research experience through courses, projects or internships
- Demonstrates a strong interest in understanding human behavior, especially how people make decisions
- Demonstrates outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrates advanced proficiency with MS Office
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with all levels of the organization
- Ability to work independently and multi-task
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and timeliness
- Ability to seek improvement and create an environment of sharing and creative problem solving
- Experience with project work with the proven ability to work on multiple projects concurrently leveraging excellent organization and time management skills
- Demonstrates a high level of curiosity and investigative mind set with an attention to detail and accuracy along with a passion to learn new techniques with enthusiasm