Creative Web Design Internship: A team of students to provide frontend and backend IT Tech support to Mzuzah’s programming conferences and meetings .
- Unwavering commitment to quality programs
- Strong IT, Technical know how plus marketing, public relations, with the ability to engage a wide range of stakeholders and cultures
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; a persuasive and passionate communicator with excellent interpersonal and multidisciplinary project skills
- Action-oriented, entrepreneurial, adaptable, and innovative approach.
- Ability to work effectively in collaboration with diverse groups of people
- Must possess deductive reasoning skills, be able to analyze and synthesize information for problem solving
- IT Tech Skills in technical design and support of the technical parts of event programming Computer skills, including familiarity with Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint), email software, internet searching, and other programs
- Passion, idealism, integrity, positive attitude, mission-driven, and self-directed.
Internship Period: June 2021 to Dec 2021
Other Information: Most work will be done remotely via email and video conferencing. If interested intern may travel to Mzuzah program or conference in the USA and/or West Africa
Note: This job description is not all exclusive. It’s a dynamic changing document that will change from time to time depending on current needs and is subject to review and change at any time to ensure that it reflects the strategic direction requirements of the Mzuzah Charitable office.