Content Writers for a Nonprofit Organization: Remote workers are welcome. Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Indicate your unique skills and area of interest.
Position: Content Writers Internship
The Intern will have a key role in the Brand Development efforts of Mzuzah
• Content Writing to support existing program operations and regional expansion.
• Deepen and refine all aspects of communications—from web presence to external relations with the goal of creating a stronger brand
• Use external presence and relationships to garner new opportunities
• Maintain current and build partnerships in new markets, establishing relationships with the policy makers, and political and community leaders at each expansion site
• Students currently pursuing MBA student or Undergraduate Degree with very strong interest in community engagement and development.
• Unwavering commitment to quality programs and data-driven program evaluation
• Strong marketing, public relations, with the ability to engage a wide range of stakeholders and cultures
• Strong written and verbal communication skills; a persuasive and passionate communicator with excellent interpersonal and multidisciplinary project skills
• Action-oriented, entrepreneurial, adaptable, and innovative approach.
• Ability to work effectively in collaboration with diverse groups of people
• Must possess deductive reasoning skills, be able to analyze and synthesize information for problem solving
• Computer skills, including familiarity with Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint), email software, internet searching, and other programs
• Passion, idealism, integrity, positive attitude, mission-driven, and self-directed.
• **Event management skills and experience will be a plus**
Other Information: Most work will be done remotely via email and video conferencing.
Note: This job description is not all exclusive. It’s a dynamic changing document that will change from time to time depending on current needs and is subject to review and change at any time to ensure that it reflects the strategic direction requirements of the Mzuzah office.