About the job
Seeking a full-time receptionist/administrative assistant to work in a dynamic, fast-growing breastfeeding clinic. Applicant will provide customer service support, assist with various office activities, and perform opening/closing duties.
- Answer phone calls, take detailed messages, and distribute messages appropriately.
- Schedule appointments, meetings, and classes.
- Greet visitors in a professional manner, provide information, and direct accordingly.
- Monitor inventory of office supplies; distribute office supplies and restock retail shelves as necessary.
- Maintain, update and create company logs, policies, and procedures.
- Perform administrative support tasks, including, but not limited to, updating and sorting files, drafting and proofreading correspondence, and conducting research.
- Prepare orders for shipment.
- Basic office cleaning: dust, sweep, mop, take out trash, etc.
- Assist with online and local marketing.
- Assist with performance improvement projects.
- Maintain store retail merchandising.
- Is timely to work and adheres to scheduling protocols, absenteeism and tardiness as outlined in Employee Manual.
- Conducts prospecting phone calls to both clients and healthcare professionals.
- Carries out other duties as assigned.
- Completes work in a timely fashion.
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm.
- High School Diploma/GED required
- College degree preferred
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Self-motivated and self-directed; able to work without supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel), Google Drive required
- Previous experience preferred
- Able to work in a team environment
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
All staff and customers are screened with temperatures taken and required to wear masks; curbside pickup available; telemedicine available
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office/Google Office Suite: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- 301 Brushy Creek Rd, Suite 106, Cedar Park TX 78613