Mr. Cooper ‘s summer internship program offers college students the chance to discover what it’s like to work at a leading financial services organization. Our interns deliver innovative solutions to real business challenges and build enduring relationships with their manager and an assigned mentor. While gaining insight into the industry, interns are immediately part of Mr. Cooper Group’s collaborative culture. Spend your summer at Mr. Cooper and gain a career where you can make a difference! Our summer internship program begins in June 2022 and ends August 2022.
The Digital Learning Analyst Intern will be responsible for learning needs analysis, design, scripting, development, review, testing, implementation and evaluation of training materials, ensuring that they complement the overall learning strategy. This role will collaborate closely with different leaders in Corporate, Servicing, Sales, and other key groups, as well as subject matter experts, management and other parts of the business.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for learning needs analysis, design, scripting, development, review, testing, implementation, and evaluation of training materials, ensuring that they complement the overall learning strategy
- Leads, designs, and develops learning and instructional materials using ADDIE or another instructional design model. Collaborates closely with different leaders in Corporate, Servicing, Sales, and other key groups, as well as subject matter experts, management and other parts of the business
- Performs learning needs analysis, defines KPIs, and identifies learning objectives
- Creates storyboards to collaborate and collect feedback from SMEs and designs innovative learning solutions
- Uses cutting edge technology and publishing tools to create eLearning and videos
- Collaborates with Learning Specialists to develop instructor-led trainings and implements blended learning solutions. Evaluates the outcomes and business impact of learning solutions relative to company’s strategic and organizational goal
- Be enrolled full-time and pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree from an accredited college/university or have graduated within one year of start date (June 2022)
- Majoring in Instructional Design, Learning Technologies, Education & Technology, Instructional Training & Design, Human Resources, or related degree
- Knowledge of ADDIE / adult learning theories and e-learning technology
- Candidates must have authorization to work permanently in the US without the need for sponsorship (Currently, our organization is unable to support candidates that are on OPT, CPT or candidates that will need sponsorship, now or in the future)
- Previous experience using some e-learning authoring tools (i.e. SnagIt, Vyond, Camtasia, Adobe Creative Cloud, Articulate 360, PowerPoint, video creation)
- Strong leadership and consultation skills