Morgan Partners, a leading FinTech investment bank, seeks to onboard a Summer Analyst. The Summer Analyst will support the deal team on all phases of buy- and sell-side M&A deal execution, help maintain our proprietary M&A transaction files and “MorganScape” industry database, as well as assist in the production of thoughtful industry research. Summer Analysts will develop practical investment banking skills and have the opportunity to work on live deals and directly with C-suite executives. The internship will run for 10 weeks beginning June 2022.
NOTE: Internship is set to be in-person but may include a combination of in-person and remote work dependent on ongoing global conditions.
Responsibilities may include:
- Financial modeling and valuation analysis
- Creating presentations including confidential information memoranda
- Industry trends analysis
- Current junior of BA degree
- Relevant major (Finance, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics, Computer Science, etc.) preferred
- GPA: 3.5 or above
- Superior writing and analytical capabilities
- Willingness to commit significant time and energy to the position
- Experience with software, the software industry, or financial technology, a plus
Job is located in Wellesley, MA (approximately 15 minute drive from Boston), a car may be needed depending on housing location. Potential for full time employment post graduation for strong performing candidates.