A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at the Molson Coors Beverage Company is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We’re Talent Brewers – we believe in our brands and our people; we believe that an inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate people who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get excited about making a difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
As a Corporate Brewing and Malting Intern you will be part of our Early Talent Program. Our Early Talent Program is Molson Coors’ undergraduate summer internship program, where students are exposed to the beverage industry, engaged in real-world problem-solving, and immersed in social and educational opportunities with other interns. The internship is full-time, beginning in June through August. Housing assistance is available to candidates who meet eligibility requirements. Interns who successfully complete the Early Talent Program are eligible for full-time positions within Molson Coors Beverage Company, upon graduation.
You will be working on special projects supporting our corporate brewing and malting operations. These include designing, planning, organizing, scheduling and leading projects. These projects will be very diverse in nature and may be focused around systems, process, and/or capital projects. Interns are required to apply project management principles as well as technical expertise to assure projects are executed successfully to meet business objectives. Projects will be focused on areas such as reducing extract losses, improve maintenance job plans, instrumentation quality improvement projects, and hygiene.
The Other Qualifications:
- You are pursuing a bachelor’s degree in brewing, food science, science (chemistry, biology, microbiology), or chemical engineering
- Prior coursework, internship or work experience in brewing or related field strongly.
- Project management coursework and experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, high level of proficiency in Excel.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work full-time 40 hours per week during the summer
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- Flexible work programs that support work life balance including a hybrid work model of 3 days in the office
- We care about our People and Planet and have challenged ourselves with stretch goals around our key priorities
- We care about our communities, and play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks, giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- Engagement with a variety of Employee Resource Groups, which can provide volunteer opportunities, leadership experience, and networking through the organization
- Ability to grow and develop your career centered around our First Choice Learning opportunities
- On site Pub, access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events and, of course… free beer and beverages!
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors, the health and safety of our people is our number one priority. That’s why all offers of employment in the U.S. where legally permitted are contingent on the candidate showing proof of being fully vaccinated against Covid 19 (currently one dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine or two doses of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine) to pass the pre-employment requirements. Individuals with medical issues or religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.