About Us: Miracaza is a black owned, innovative, virtual independent real estate brokerage. Our mission is to provide excellent customer service, which is transparent, simple, and informative for our clients. We harness innovative technology to create visually appealing customer workflows, self-paced education tracks, virtual solutions, and an immersive community experience all in a team-based environment.
Our growing DMV based real estate firm is looking for a Videography intern to join the team!
Location: DMV Metro Area (Based in Arlington VA)
What you’ll be doing:
- Capture engaging photos and/or videos to support the creative process of marketing content (can use smart phone)
- Assist with maintaining a consistent identity of Miracaza by following the departmental brand guidelines while meeting our marketing requirements
- Assist producing short videos from start to finish – brainstorming ideas, filming, and editing
- Assist Miranda, the founder, with curating social media content for “community posts” ex. local events, open houses, other awesome/fun places
- Assist Social media manager with posting photos and videos to Arlington Chronicles FB/IG Accounts
- Traveling to filming locations
- Degree seeking student
- Arlington VA and DC residents preferred, will consider remote interns for another social media intern role
- Basic skills in Adobe Premiere Pro and other creative suite programs
- Displays excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Work 5-15 hours per week
- Bonus: Ability to provide photography and photo editing for social media and or website
- Build your social media content portfolio
- Gain experience working at a virtual start up
- Practice video editing and social media skills, learn how to practically utilize Adobe Premiere Pro, IG, FB, Canva, and other platforms
- Flexible Schedule; ability to travel (travel costs will be reimbursed)
- Positive reference upon completion of successful internship
The internship may be extended into the Spring for the right candidate. All Majors and experience levels encouraged to apply!