This position exists to assist MAPMG in making strategic data-driven decisions by understanding the business use case, analyzing, manipulating, summarizing, and reporting findings. This may entail working with our data systems to pull information using SQL or Python, analyzing the information in Excel or Tableau, and presenting the data to various internal stakeholders. Develops analytical infrastructure such as database tables and views, ETL programs, and Tableau reports. Provides analytical and consulting support to MAPMG Leadership, under general supervision.
- Provides a high level of expertise in financial data. Responsible for programs, ETLs, and manipulation of data as needed to assist in monthly reporting process.
- Performs complex analysis using SQL, SAS, Python, Excel, and Tableau.
- Acts as an advisor or thought partner by structuring undefined issues for resolution, summarizes information, and works with relevant stakeholders to remediate, resulting in sound and timely decisions.
- Responds to requests for detailed data to support report findings.
- Develops and maintains strong business relationships with internal business partners, including all levels of management, senior leaders, medical office controllers, and other data users.
- Becomes a knowledge expert of financial data that can assist other stakeholders with data requests, interpreting results, and infrastructure development
- Delivers high quality results on time.
- Utmost integrity and highly ethical.
- Bachelor’s degree and experience with a healthcare organization strongly preferred.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and communication skills required. Ability to clearly express complex analytical and technical information to senior management
- Experience with translating business partner needs into accurate and robust management reports.
- Highly proficient with SQL (required), and Python (required). Preferred experience with SAS and Tableau
- Working knowledge of the design, construction and use of complex relational databases (required).
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word)
- Working knowledge of EPIC (Clarity) data systems preferred but not required
- Atlassian project, code, and knowledge management software experience preferred (JIRA, Bitbucket, Confluence).
To be considered for this position, please apply to the position directly on the MAPMG Careers website. The link to the job posting can be found here.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
We value our diversity and E/O/E M/F/D/V.