Graphic Design Intern at Meiji Internships
Location: Fukuoka (Japan) or Anywhere (Virtual Internship)
ABOUT MEIJI INTERNSHIPS
Meiji Internships is your gateway to Asia! Having been rated the best internship program in 2019, we provide personally tailored travel packages, a vast variety of industry fields and university accredited internship placements. Our goal is to allow our interns to fully immerse themselves in their host country’s environment.
With your in-house internship, you will not only become part of our mission, but you will also help young professionals on their path of discovering different cultures!
As our daily life is rapidly shifting into the digital world, visual communication and online presence is becoming more and more important. Every industry and every business is relying on the visualization and the creation of appealing graphics in order to communicate with the target audience in a simple and effective way. However, the art of graphic design needs to develop through practice and application.
We at Meiji offer you hands-on work experience in our international team of professionals to put your knowledge into action and build up crucial skills for your future career in the area of graphic design!
We want you!
We are looking for an in-house intern for 2 to 6 months to support our team in daily operations as well as in independent projects. Either part-time (10-20h/week) or full-time (40h/week).
- Ideally a student or graduate from a design school/ graphic design or visual communication program (or exceptionally talented and passionate about the field)
- Familiar with Adobe CS suite
- Experienced in editorial design
- Creative and innovative
- Flexible and possess the ability to quickly and independently familiarize yourself with new tasks
- A team player, who likes working in groups as well as on your own
- Self-disciplined and dedicated
- Fluent in both written and verbal English
- Exciting tasks and individual projects for you to express your creativity
- An international team to build up your intercultural competencies
- Access to networking opportunities and insights into related fields like PR & Marketing
- 1-on-1 coaching sessions with your respective mentor
- A wide range of unique services and benefits we offer exclusively for in-house interns only.
- (If on-site) overall support for your stay in Japan, including visa issues and finding an accommodation
If you are interested in our in-house internship at Meiji Internships, apply at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to your application!