About the role
- Ensure all candidates in the recruitment funnel have a memorable and high-touch experience.
- Arrange phone and on-site interviews for hiring managers and recruiters.
- Assist recruiters in Reference Check and Offer extension stages.
- Shape the candidate experience by continuously thinking about how we can better our recruitment process.
- Work with recruiters to coordinate recruiting events, career fairs, meetups, etc.
- Manage MeetElise’s employer branding through social media content, company and university partnerships, and working with our Marketing team.
- Maintain various recruiting functions such as process documentation, job postings, and metrics tracking.
- Support other miscellaneous recruitment needs as necessary.
- 0-2 years of experience in recruiting, executive assistance, or administration.
- Tech-savvy with Google calendar, task management, spreadsheets, video conferencing (Zoom)
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects.
- Excellent organization skills with great attention to detail.
- Strong EQ and analytical skills – you enjoy data/numbers.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Responsiveness outside of normal hours to keep momentum.
- Previous experience with an ATS is a plus
Nice to haves include
- Experience with recruiting, sales, startups, or customer-service in any capacity