Mechdyne Corporation is one of the world’s best and most innovative providers of visualization hardware/software, audio, visual, and information technologies. To ensure our clients succeed, we provide comprehensive, customized solutions that include consulting, software, technical services, Audio Visual (AV), IT and hardware integration. In short, we imagine incredible technologies and services then create and provide those solutions to our clients – it’s an innovative, energetic place to be.
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will proactively contact new prospects for Mechdyne to generate and verify new opportunities for the sales team. This person will be a quick learner to be able to understand the needs of target industries and use this knowledge effectively across multiple forms of contact media. SDRs are often the first contact with a prospect so this teammate will need a very positive attitude and a go-getter approach.
- Investigate and contact all marketing generated leads
- Proactively call new prospects, based on internally developed contact lists, with the purpose of identifying sales opportunities
- Connect with prospects via email and targeted social media platforms
- Establish initial relationships and build interest in Mechdyne solutions to arrange meetings with a Technical Sales Team
- Execution of communication cadences for campaigns as assigned by the Sales Development Coordinator
- Where possible, collect information to support qualification of opportunities utilizing SPIN techniques
- Assist in identifying new prospects and sales opportunities
- Assist with the ongoing upkeep of the different sales tools related to this role, as business needs change
- 1 year or more of experience in IT/Technology prospecting or sales
- 1 year or more of experience using a CRM/Customer Relationship Management tool
- 1 year or more of experience using the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
Qualifications that will set you apart:
- Self-starter attitude with highly developed interpersonal skills and organizational skills
- Goal-oriented, ambitious, creative and customer focused
- Decisive and results-oriented
- Prepared to work in a fast-paced and metrics-driven environment
- One year in a business to business (B2B) environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong decision-making skills
We are proud to help organizations around the world. It’s essential to us that we help solve problems for the greater good and make a difference on the local level. Our commitment to the communities in which we live and work is a longstanding part of our culture.
Statistics show that women, veterans, minorities and individuals with disabilities will not apply to a job if they believe they will not meet all of the listed requirements of a job. Don’t be a statistic. We encourage all backgrounds to apply.
Mechdyne offers an exciting work environment that is continually evolving, with competitive salaries, and a generous benefits package, including performance incentives, and profit sharing. Our selection process includes personality and aptitude assessments to help ensure top candidates are added to our team.
Mechdyne is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment. Mechdyne will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which non-US work visa sponsorship will be provided.