Mealco is a food-tech startup that is building restaurants of the future, creating high-quality, delivery-native food brands. We are based in New York City, backed by top US investors and CEOs, and are quickly scaling our restaurants with innovative technology as our backbone. Our team is small but mighty and made up of top food tech industry experts.
We are looking for a Product Ops Intern in NY that can exhibit creativity, resourcefulness, problem-solving, and a bias for action to successfully help us onboard our next 100+ restaurant operators.
What you will do:
● Help design, and drive onboarding process, including menu creation and continuous support
● Collaborate with Product to build a playbook to bring restaurants online that can be implemented across the US
● Problem-solve with Product, Onboarding, and Customer Success Team to track issues and opportunities
What we are looking for:
● Ability to problem-solve, and adapt as we build the Operators Implementation team
● Strong project management and time management skills
● Strong written and verbal communication skills
● Entrepreneurial spirit
● Note: this role is New-York based