About MB Projects
MB Projects was founded by Maddie Bregman, a 23 year old entrepreneur who has been featured in publications such as Forbes, Inc, Digiday and given a TEDx talk. MB Projects is the parent company to GirlZ, a youth marketing consultancy that has worked with brands including Gatorade, Nickelodeon, Chipotle, Nerf (Hasbro), TBWA, Taco Bell, NFL and more. It’s also home to a talent management arm that works with influencers, an athlete branding agency and a media company.
In this role, you’ll work directly with Maddie and clients on creating a strategy and content for social media.
Who You Are:
- You love social media
- You have experience or interest in creating content for social media platforms
- You stay up to date on trends
- You’re creative and love coming up with ideas
What You Will Do:
- Work with Maddie to create a social media strategy
- Help create content
- Work with clients to come up with ideas and strategy
Why you might be excited:
- You’ll be able to work remotely and set your own schedule
- You’ll have a lot of flexibility in this role
- MB Projects is a quickly growing startup with companies in a lot of different industries including marketing, management, sports and entertainment
- You’ll be able to work directly with our founder and CEO
MB Projects might not be the right place for you if:
- You want to work for an established company. We’re an early stage startup.
- You do your best work in a highly structured, steady paced environment. We move quickly.
- You want a full time role.