Founded in 1983 and headquartered in San Jose of California, Ma Labs is a leading computer product distributor. The company’s product line encompasses everything in the PC, including memory modules, CPUs, storage products, motherboards, multimedia, video graphic cards, communication products, notebooks, and Microsoft products. With 6 distribution hubs, Ma Labs is able to provide just-in-time services and ships orders to customers from the nearest hub.
For more information please visit our website at www.malabs.com
At Ma Labs, you can build a career with meaningful work; create a positive and lasting impact on the business; and find the support and training you need to advance your career. As a contributor to our success, the HR Administrative Assistant enjoy working in a business-casual, friendly environment that offers training, skill development, and an excellent work life balance. As we are setting our goals for the continuous growth, we have needs for goal-orientated and highly motivated person to join our HR team for the success!
The position reports to the Director of HR.
Our motto is Learn. Contribute. Grow.
As a HR Coordinator, you will be a total solution provider and be responsible for:
· Performing a wide variety of clerical, administrative and recruiting support duties to help with the day -to-day operations of the corporate HR team
· Covering the front lobby area and serving as the company phone operator for incoming calls as needed
· Assisting with filing and maintaining personnel files and employment records
· Filing electronic and hard copy of documents
· Tracking deadlines and time sensitive action items
· Scheduling appointments and meetings, taking meeting minutes as needed
· Providing customer service by answering employee inquires
· Preparing correspondence, internal forms, and reports
· Data entry and record maintenance in the HRIS system
· Manage office supplies and special order requests
· Maintain COVID-19 safety protocols and distribute PPE supplies
· Other job duties as assigned by the Director of HR
The ideal HR Coordinator will also have:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or a related field
• 1 – 2 years of previous administrative support experience is required
• Previous Human Resources experience is preferred
• Exceptional organization skills with strong attention to detail
• High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation
• Excellent communicational skills
• Excellent customer relationship skills to manage a variety of customer interactions
• Can thrive in a deadline driven environment
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
As a member of our team you will enjoy:
· Base Salary
· Annual Company Bonus Program*
· Health Insurance (medical, dental, vision, other optional insurances)
· Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off and Paid Sick Leave
· 401(k) Program
· Employee Referral Program
· Employee Discounts
· Employee Appreciation Events
Our EEOC Statement:
Ma Labs welcomes and encourages diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Ma Labs is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. Ma Labs is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any accommodations due to a disability, please let us know.