Create online marketing campaigns for social media platforms relevant to the company and industry.
Create fresh content daily to share on social media.
Respond to comments and inquiries.
Develop strategy to attract followers and develop relationships with relevant personalities, authorities and businesses relevant to specific projects and goals.
The ideal candidate would possess the following core skills:
• Knowledgeable of at least two social media platform such as: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google+, etc.
• Ability to create fresh, interesting, compelling posts daily.
• Ability to manage, and grow online social media presence.
• Monitor, respond to, and communicate with the online community for mutually beneficial relationships.
• Seek out relationships with key people on social media.
• Able to zone in on key topics, information and graphics that will appeal to target market.
• Interest in learning about the industry and business’ mission
If you are the type of person who is self-motivated and comfortable working with little supervision then you are the person we are looking for.
Social Media Marketing candidates come from all different backgrounds; we encourage all interested candidates to apply today.
Where applicable, Intern will be given college credit and an opportunity for gainful employment post graduation.